From a long time ago, all the way to the 24th century- spread out to galaxies far, far away and even planets closer to home. From the cities of Earth, like New York City and West City, to the great cities of Coruscant and Neptonian. Here, the men, women, mutants, aliens, elves, hobbits and those other odd creatures of the bloggersphere boldly go where no blogger has gone before. For one may not always be a hero, but one can always blog...

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Hello!

I am the cardboredknight! I purposefully spelled cardboard wrong. Anywho, I am also Shaakti! But I prefer being cardbored. Here are some F.A.Q.!

Why did I start a blog like this?

Well, I was minding my own buisness on joolz's blog, (formerly known as wookie hobbit) And then I saw Aayla Secura. She was funny! Then I looked at master Yoda and then a whole bunch of other people. And I said I should join them together! So, I did. And I did the same here! I make movies of me doing stupid stuff. And the knight thing is wearing off. I need to make a new suit! But I haven't gotten to it yet.

Why did I chose CardBoredKnight?

Well, I was playing runescape, and then I thought, cardboard armor would be funny. So then I went and made cardboard armor.

If you post often, where do you get your ideas?

I dont really have ideas. In my movies, I mostly improvise. Nothing is ever really planned. A couple things are planned, but it just turns to chaos. I usually grab an object, and make it stupid.

Where do I find pictures to post?

I take my own pictures around my house. Some of my friends are from myspace, I use those pictures. I also videotape everything myself!

-Ari

4 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Do you have any of these movies online? I'd like to check them out.

5:37 PM

 
Blogger Cardboard Knight said...

My movies are on my blog!!!

8:03 PM

 
Blogger chenlili said...

2016-5-6 xiaobao
ray ban sunglasses discount
ghd hair straighteners
michael kors outlet
michael kors uk
michael kors uk
lebron james shoes 13
christian louboutin outlet
coach outlet online
michael kors canada outlet
nike air max
louis vuitton handbags
oakley vault
louis vuitton handbags
coach outlet
cheap jordans
coach outlet
hollister kids
louis vuitton handbags
nike air jordan
coach outlet store online
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet
hollister clothing
louis vuitton
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet
basketball shoes
tory burch handbags
nike air max
kobe bryant shoes
vans shoes
replica watches
michael kors handbags
coach outlet store online
hollister kids
ray ban sunglasses
air jordan retro
adidas originals shoes

2:13 AM

 
Blogger chenlina said...

chenlina20160706
christian louboutin shoes
michael kors purses
michael kors outlet
true religion sale
nike blazers
mont blanc
nike air max 90
tory burch outlet
louis vuitton outlet
toms shoes
oakley outlet
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
louis vuitton
ray ban sunglasses
ralph lauren uk
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet store online
nike roshe flyknit
adidas shoes
cheap toms
jordan shoes
air jordan 13
insanity workout
asics outlet
tory burch handbags
nike free runs
coach factory outlet
air jordans
timberland outlet
ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton
coach factory outlet online
ray ban sunglasses
jordan 4 toro
air max 90
ralph lauren polo
giuseppe zanotti sandals
true religion jeans sale
as

5:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home